Monday, June 23, 2008

Greetings & Salutations!

Ah, to blog again. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I had a blog titled "I don't suffer from insanity.." Unfortunately when my email account was hijacked by eBay bastards from Nigeria, my blog was lost as well. *tear*

The windows are open, my cat is sleeping on the sill, Andrew Zimmer is grossing the fuck out of me on the TV, I'm eating cool fresh cherries, and my new friend at AT&T is going to help me get a cheap BlackBerry. My love life is still a barren wasteland, but the bills are paid this month. Be glad for small mercies, I guess.

Back to that hijacked-by-Nigerian-terrorists blog. So many memories lost. And in the meantime life has a tendancy to move on. So here I am, freshly graduated from college, with three years of memories just waiting for a drinking bing to be forgotten.

I present for you now a new blog. Part memoir, part metafiction. The present and the past, together in one literary experiment, blended together until you don't know which is which, and it doesn't matter.

Cheers,
Alette

"The problem with people who have no vices is you can be pretty sure they have some pretty obnoxious virtues."

No comments: